Monday, June 14, 2010

So I havent had time to make anything lately but I have been inspired from a million different places so Im itching to get on to a new project. Hmm perhaps if I didnt spend as much time here...

Anyways this morning I have been poring over the Felt website - its full of gorgeous handmade things from art to clothes to jewellery. Its such a great place to shop for gifts, I don't know why I bother going to the shops when I could just click the mouse and have something amazing arrive in my letterbox (who doesnt love REAL mail!)

Today I'm loving this artwork by Fresh Vintage


and I'm besotted with Sweet William

Todays plan is to make invites for Mia's 4th birthday and tonight we are having sewing group as a friend is on a mission to finish her daughters dress with a two week deadline.
happy day (shhh don't look now but the sun is out)
xxx

1 comment: