Monday, July 19, 2010

I have too many hobbies already...

But screenprinting is really interesting me at the moment, especially after I borrowed this book from the library which I may now have to purchase coz I love love love it!














These two ladies print amazing textiles and the book is full of designs you can use and 40 projects - great value.










The colours are wicked.














I so love this quilt in taupe, white, navy and red.









And some of the designs have embroidery which just adds to the richness of the fabric.

I also love Skinny Laminx who does beautiful work with lovely fresh colours


Thats enough coveting for one day!

Happy day xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to give screenprinting a go but it seems like hard work. Making a screen and all. Have you seen the books and work by Lotta Jansdotter? Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete