Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My busy life

Slow down life!  So much has been going on, I barely get time to check my emails and beloved blogs lately.  So heres a quick snippet of things:
This is me with a huge dude at the Fort Takapuna outdoor sculpture exhibition. Many amazing artists show their work in this beautiful setting.

Jin Ling- terracotta woman with dove

Paul Dibble - one of three figures

Small birds on pedestals - sorry can't remember the artist


 

My beautiful dancing babe had her end of year dance school show (two performances) at Hamiltons Founders Theatre.  I was so proud of her, it was completely adorable.  She loved it, a stage, pretty dress and makeup - we have a performer in the making, no stage fright for her!  She made some lovely friends including Mila shown in the pic.

Pillowcase dress number two - this one is for my four year old niece.  The same red and white polka dot as Mia's but with a blue check hem and floral inverted pleat.  On to the next one for my 7 mth old niece - pink and purple this time.

I picked up this stylish mug from the Waikato Potters Society open day for FIVE DOLLARS!  Craziness.  Dad is a committee member and was helping out making and decorating tiles with children so of course my two had a go too.  Mia was given a tiny pottery vase made by the American potter-in-residence.

And as for the mugs... I have 46 handles to paint and label and 8 special ones to paint and I'm DONE.

Two markets this weekend - Tamahere Christmas twilight market on Saturday and Craftmad on Sunday.  See you there!

happy day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment