Thursday, November 4, 2010

So many mugs so little time

Wednesdays work:
A friend of mine recommended me to her boss when he suggested getting his staff personalised mugs.  So I met with them yesterday and am proud to say I got the job of painting 250 mugs before Christmas.  Yikes but yay.
There are six designs, three for the guys on a wide mug and three for the ladies on a curved mug.

Its really hard to photograph mugs but here is a taster of the samples I did yesterday:
Womens beach scene featuring jandals, pohutakawa and shells

Mens beach scene with yacht, pohutukawa


Womens - cupcakes


Mens - Waikato Mooloo


Mens - snapper

Womens - sunflowers

So I will be a busy girl for a bit.  While I was there I got another order from one of the girls for five vege markers.

Happy day xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome man! Can't wait to see them when they're glazed, they'll be soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete